iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It must be spring

Started by lyle niemi, April 08, 2015, 07:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

My energy level is dropping off very rapidly. I think I get more done in the winter :snowball:

tmarch

They used to call it spring fever, never has affected me, but the dawg days of summer do. smiley_divide
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Doug Wis

you are just a young pup. Wait till you hit 60!!!  Then most every day  brings some sort of spring fever or winter fever or fall fever.  I blame it on the fact that the pull of gravity is getting stronger, cause everything seems heavier.
A man who says he can do everything at 65 that he did at 25 sure wasn't doing much at 25.

justallan1

I love the spring. Less clothes, more comfortable boots, No snow and ice to slip around on, ETC.
With any luck everything I spent time wrenching on all winter stays fixed for another year. (Okay, that's just dreaming)
Plenty of green grass, healthy calves, deer, elk and antelope running everywhere. It makes some of the less glamorous parts of this job all worth it.

petefrom bearswamp

Not really spring here yet, too much snow in the woods and at my mill site.
My tractor is still stuck half way to my mill.
My son is coming tomorrow and well get it unstuck and the bucket attached so i can open up the mill.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Lawg Dawg

It was summertime here in SC yesterday...had a daytime high of 89 and a nice thunderstorm to go with it.
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

terrifictimbersllc

That's just sad.  Don't forget the sun screen.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Chuck White

It's more-or-less Mud Season here, but it is steadily drying up.

Welcome back into the northcountry "petefrombearswamp/snowbird".  :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!