Baker Makes a Mill for everyone!

Started by B@kerLuke, April 10, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B@kerLuke

No matter what your budget may be, and no matter what size/production your needs may be, Baker makes a mill just for you!  Whether you are wanting to dabble with logs/timber for a hobby or small projects or cut thousands of board feet per day, we've got you covered.  

Check out the 18HD.  It has a 20 horse gas motor, with optional hydraulic head forward/reverse/up/down.  It handles up to a 30" diameter log!  You can view all the specs for this mill on the attached document.

For more information about our complete line of sawmills, go to Baker Products - Home now.  Feel free to give us a call, and any of our Sales Staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have and get  a quote to you today!

B@kerLuke

Spring is fast approaching, tax refunds will soon be flowing, and sawmill orders will soon be flying!  Don't wait to place your order and find yourself at the back of the pack.  Call us today to get a quote or place an order so you can be sawing this summer!  Our mills are built to last work horses that can't be beat.  Let us build you one that you won't regret!  You can reach us at 1-800-548-6914 or 573-663-7711.

hopm

I have an EZ mill from Baker I would someday like to upgrade.....but for now I can't say one negative word about Baker product or SERVICE. They are always spot on with any assistance I have needed.

B@kerLuke

hopm,
Thanks for that shout out!  Our customers are some of the best, and we appreciate your business!