iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kasco owner here

Started by Bill in U.P., December 23, 2006, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill in U.P.

I did a Kasco search and I see there are at least a couple Kasco owners here. My dad and I bought ours almost 10 years ago. 16hp manual. Not high production but does a nice job. Haven't done a whole lot of sawing in the last couple years as I've been busy building my own house and work. Looking to expand the sawmill and firewood side of the business (I'm a building contractor) by adding equipment and a kiln. Looking forward to talking with some of you Kasco guys.

Larry

You mean that machine over yonder?

<<--<<--<<--<<-----------<<<

I bought my Kasco IIB new in 94...and it don't take no back seat to that orange stuff. ;D

For a manual mill its way up there in hours with few problems.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

jerry-m

Hi Bill,

I also have a Kasco IIB with trailer package... Its a 2000 year model bought used... Have only had it for a few months. but like it a lot... It cuts good lumber, mostly pine... I am retired so just saw whenever :D Too many other irons in the fire ;D But hoping to cut out a log cabin as soon as I can git some storage barns built...

Jerry
Jerry

pasbuild

Welcome aboard Bill, you will find a wealth of info by doing a search on either subject or if you have specific questions ask away.  See ya at the Predator Challenge http://www.uppredatorchallenge.com/
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Thank You Sponsors!