iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thunder fire

Started by buck5611, June 23, 2005, 04:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmullen

SwampDonkey
I am afraid I am compleetly computer inept. I checked the help key and found nothing on posting pics. I tried the search and found nothing that made sense to me and I cant even find the behind the forum key you said to check out.  I have a ton of pics that I have taken over the years but most will need to be scaned so I am definetly going to need the help of some one who knows what they are doing. :-\
Don't lose faith , I don't give up easy, i have just learned when to ask for help in the confuser I mean computer department. I'll get there eventualy. :D
when in doubt
fire out

SwampDonkey

'Behind the forum' is a subforum on the page that lists all our forums. Just click on it and there is a topic in there about posting pictures. ;D

You need a good image manipulation program or a freebie at:

www.xat.com

The image need to be scaled (<400 pixels) and compressed in memory size (< 30 kb). Pixels are the tiny entities that make up the picture.

Anymore confused? ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tmullen

I hope this works

It said my file was to large

well thats a first :D :D :D
when in doubt
fire out

Thank You Sponsors!