iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just down right NEAT!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 28, 2015, 10:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This caught my eye on the net. I LIKES it!

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Holmes

I would like to have a modernized old car, or truck, air bags, cruise control, ac, and take my once in a lifetime cruise around the USA. that one looks NICE. 8)
Think like a farmer.

Just Me

That is a lot of work! That front clip would have to be sectioned to match the width of the new truck. Box would be easy.

Too bad they did all that work on a Chevy! ;)

LeeB

:D Have to agree with you on that one but it did make the bow tie look better.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

sawguy21

I did a double take. :o Beautifully done and certainly different.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DDDfarmer

Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

Mooseherder

I sold this one 11 years ago.  You just made me miss it.

clww

A pair of great lookin Chevys! 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I could not have 11 years ago Glenn but if you still had that truck I would have to try and buy it today.
Thats a nice ride.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sawguy21

Mooseherder, you just brought a tear to my eye. That is almost identical to the truck my dad taught me to drive. His was dark green with the white, no mags though. That is one sweet truck.

Mooseherder

I traded my 1992 Fatboy for that truck on a trip to Daytona Bike week, dog for dog.  My bike had 28000 miles on it.  We were staying at a friends house when one of his friends pulls into the driveway with the truck.  It had been a cold ride up and my back was hurting from the solid mount motor.  I worked on the deal all weekend and he agreed to trade just before it was time for me to leave. 
Had to drive it home in the pouring rain with no windshield wipers for 200 miles.  Unfortunately the truck had to go when I bought the Dually.  It was a fun driver but we had other priorities at the time.  It was rare to see a Fleetside and with the back wrap around window.

sawguy21

You needed to take your foot off the gas to make the vacuum operated wipers work. Real pain climbing hills.

samandothers

I really like the 58 and 59 with dual headlights.  Great job on that truck!

Thank You Sponsors!