iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Why is it so much fun to watch yourself "flash"?

Started by oldsaw, March 20, 2003, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsaw

The map has got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen on a website.  Potential new friend locator.  Gotta love it.

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Jeff

I certainly enjoy it. When I see a bunch of us on thats the first thing I do is go look at da map and smile. :)

We still have a whole lot of active members that have never added themseves. I sure wish they would.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Haytrader

I agree, Jeff.
AND, some form of biography too.
HINT HINT oldsaw

;)
Haytrader

RavioliKid

Hey! I never noticed the flashing feature! Cool!
RavioliKid

Tom

I ran to Map to watch everybody "Flash" and finally figured out you were talking about something else. ::) ;D :D

Dave_Fullmer

Hey, this is the first time I've looked at the general board and already I learned something new.  I didn't even know about this feature.

Thanks
Dave
If it aint Orange (AC that is) it won't run.

Bibbyman

Lots of stuff here Dave.  Can't find it all at one setting.  I've been looking around here for two years and I still keep finding new things.  

Just got some time today to look through the Knowledge Base.  Lots of fun stuff and lots of info too.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

biziedizie

I'm must always be flashing as I never log out!  :D
I have this hangup about remembering passwords! But yes I to think that the members map is a very cool thing! To tell you the truth it's the first one I've ever seen in internet land.

Steve

Dave_Fullmer

Steve, I seem to have trouble remembering to log out too.  Was doing pretty good this week and then I just noticed that I was still on lthis morning.

Dave
If it aint Orange (AC that is) it won't run.

MrMoo

Hay pretty cool. I had never paid attention and noticed the flashing on the member map...I like it.

Frank_Pender

Golllllll eeeeee, folks.  That is special.  I gotta be careful that no sees me flashing around here I am running for two schools boards this May.   8) ;D  Thanks Jeff, for the flashing trees.  I just discovered them today, myself.    I am a bit slow, only been here almost two years, myself, Bibbyman.
Frank Pender

Texas Ranger

JeffB gonna have to make state maps to tell whos who, since they are beginning to stack up pretty good on the full US of A map. ::)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

I could do that, but all you have to do is click on a name in the list on the right and it will turn that members tree red, it wont matter how many are stacked in there.

I hestitate for now on the state because, for one I dont have time :D and two, its just to cool to look across the country. I would like to have canada attached to the first map really, but that would make the stacking problem worse yet.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Wenrich

If you're not on line, your light isn't flashing.  I haven't logged off for several years.  It just keeps everything fresh for when you return.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

RavioliKid

Uh, Frank?...

You're running for TWO school boards?

RavioliKid

oldsaw

So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Thank You Sponsors!