iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ripped off !

Started by Tim L, December 28, 2006, 09:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

I know its a long shot but my cousins camp was broken into in Belmont NH.

stolen items include:

Suzuki Vinson 500 camo w/windshield and plow

2 chainsaws Jonsered and a poulin

gasoline powered air compressor

binoculars

12 volt chain sharpener

A bunch of misc. if any of my NH brothers and sisters hear anything please let me know .Again I realize its a long shot but I'm so DANG angry I'm contacting everybody I can to catch these S.O.B.s
Do the best you can and don't look back

Coon

Good luck catching them.  The stuff is probably out of state by now.  Probably repainted or chopped already too.  Hope you's had insurance on everything.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Lenny_M

Good Luck,
There have been A lot of Breakins in our area latley.They seem to be targeting secluded places with long drives. most are being hit durring the day.
One was held at gunpoint by a angery landowner last week in Plastow.Guy had a long record.I bet he was glad to see the cops :D
I`ll keep a eye out.            Lenny

Furby

moosehunter

During Thanksgiving week someone walked into my garage ( still under construction, no windows or doors) and walked off with my Hoyt hunting bow. Nothing else. Lots of power tools sitting out. That still doesn't make sense to me. The tools would be more usefull, but then again, someone that steals isn't interested in working!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

SwampDonkey

I could set a shovel and wheel barrel out by the road and nobody will ever touch it.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

leweee

SD I have a wheelbarrow(it's my second vehicle) The shovel is the only backhoe I have. ;D Don't leave them near the road....causes envy for the blatantly poor. ::)(yours might be better than theirs). :'(
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

SwampDonkey

I carted 8 cord of firewood with that wheel barrel (twice) this summer. Neither the wheel barrel nor the firewood moved from the edge of the drive until I stacked and pushed it. ;D :D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

limbrat

When we lived closer to town i put a mailbox on top of a 22lb. sledge hammer while the road was under construction. It stayed till they finished the job. It has survived 2 garage sales without the mailbox. :D ;D
ben

Thank You Sponsors!