iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Problems

Started by Jeff, December 07, 2003, 07:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

On that letter, be sure to specify a FORD!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Duane_Moore

:D :D :D FORD''''''  some people give POOR ADVICE....  now read my lips   CHEVROLET.. or  #1 uh know  see the U.S.A. in your chevrolet... Duh  Duane ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  sorry the old Dodge Brothers quit ya.  they was good ol trucks. oh yea . cktate. I got a few old Fords around, hard to find parts for. specialy the coil boxes that the wood is still good on, and the comensers are hard on them new fangled battery things, still like the mags better,  then the water pumps on the newer ones, Two of um  behind the fan, and use them for motor mounts, not a better Idea, and the distriburator behind the fan also? goodness, but that Stromberg 97 what a carb, like that, and this newer Ford has a  Automatic trans in it, they call it a FordMatic, really a borg warner, but a good radio,  lets see ifin I keep this 1951 Ford Victoria for 50yrs I might get it paid for,  $ 1485.00---  buts it's a V8----- that will be 2001. then it's mine.    well good news guys,  ITS MINE, clean title, ain't ya proud of me??? said I couldn't do it, guess I showed ya.  Duh.  Duane ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  1923  T roadster, 1940 coupe Deluxe, 1951 Victoria, 1954 F100. 1923 T bucket  
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

etat

:D :D :D Duane, what ever you said, well it sure made me laugh, and to tell ya the truth, thanks, I needed that.  Either way, the worst thing I hate about an old chevy is you have to keep a couple of cases of oil in the back at all times.  I killed a few of em afore I wised up.  Now I got nothin against a dodge, they's good ole trucks.  But ya take a chevy, let er run low on oil and well, ya done killed er dead.  Let an ole ford run low on oil, and it'll flat tell ya from the valves chattering that ya need to restock the ole crankcase.  I like me a vechicle that don't mind talkin back to me druther than just rollin over and playin dead. Now I've got me one of them new fangled f250 diesels.  Mostly just kinda dropped in my lap a few years ago.  Best powerstroke of luck I've practially done ever had me in my whole dad gum life.  I could tell ya how it happened, but it'd probably make ya cry. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Duane_Moore

8) 8) ;D   only two cases, thats good one  IT'S A KEEPER,  thanks cktate,  take care you guys, 8) 8) 8) 8)    Duane
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Thank You Sponsors!