iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well I tried it!!

Started by CCC4, July 14, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

Was chasing the hydro ax through a awesome stand of pine today, when I got him caught, I got to looking at the standing timber and saw my chance to try out some new moves!! I set up 7 dominoes using the GOL method and using my regular Humbolt on the driver...worked very well! Im charging my camera right now...got to get a video of this...pretty cool really! Now if I can just hit my kicker on the first shot! LOL!

treeslayer2003

just be ready to run bro. the danger is missing with the driver and next one rocks back at ya.

CCC4

I have me a big wolfy seed tree about 30" on the stump Im gonna drive with...cant be messing up with a camera rolling!! LOL!

so il logger

It works... But keep an eye on the timber to be dominoed. You was on the same tract as me when I dominoed a few. Although in my scenario it was because they all sat back on me. Lol. On timber that is known to be push trees or pull trees the bore method is unbeatable. A guy can get pretty efficient at it on any tree, even easy readers. I know of a few production fallers in my area that use gol. They give me weird looks when I talk about falling without a face... Lol

timberlinetree

Nice! With out a feller buncher we play that game a lot, but it can be risky!  It is neat to watch.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!