purchase arch

Started by firefighter, June 21, 2009, 12:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

hi I would like to purchase an fetching arch am wondering if you ship to Canada and how expensive is it .I know your products are sold by Baileys and Westspur and others put it would be nice to order from the builder.Could you let me know thanks

Tam-i-am

Firefighter

It was always our intent to deal through dealers because we are better at manufacturing than negotiating with shipping/freight companies.  We try to sell through dealers as much as we can.  (If there is no other way for you to get the product then of course we will sell directly to you. ;) 95% of our dealers do not stock the arches, so we drop ship arches directly from us to you.  I would suggest trying one of the Canadian Woodmizers first.  They can bring in any size arch they want.  If you are not near a Woodmizer, then Bailey's is the way to go.  They often times have the arches on sale as I believe the Fetch is this month.  They will give you a quote for shipping and customs, if you buy it they will call me and when I am ready to ship I call them they fax my the BOL and papers needed to ship and arrange for a truck to take it away.  Both Woodmizer and Bailey's are sponsors so it is win win win!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

firefighter

thanks for the info I though you wouls suggest that .I wii look at baileys .

firefighter

I have one other question do you make a ski conversion kit /

firefighter

purchased a fetching arch from baileys yesterday also bought twomam handle and two toung and winch .

firefighter

I forgot to mention they were logrite products .

blaze83

firefighter,

you will love it!! I've had one for a couple of years, and hauled a lot of logs with it. The fetching action works surprisingly well for pulling logs up banks or steep terrain. what are you going to use to pull it?  I use a polaris 400 4WD ATV, and havn't had any problems. biggest log so far was a white oak log 17' and  17" on the small end. The arch did fine, but i had to use the Ford truck to pull the hill to the mill. I don't think you will be disapointed.

have fun with it,

Steve
I'm always amazed that no matter how bad i screw up Jesus still loves me

firefighter

log arch and other items shipped yesterday .