iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dis time I'm in da loop (AKA Jeff gets a saw!)

Started by chet, May 10, 2005, 10:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

DanG

Reminds me of an old joke:  Fella goes into court to get his name changed.  The judge asks, "What is your name?"  He say's, "Joe Stinks."  The judge says, "Well, I think I understand why you would want it changed. What do you want to change it to?"  "Harry Stinks" came the answer.  "Why in the world do you want to change it to that?" exclaims the judge.  Joe say's..........

"Cause I'm tired of everybody saying, 'whaddaya know Joe.' "
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

isawlogs

OK Chet , I'll sacrifice myself ....   ;D   What you git you self into   ???   This time  ;D ;D ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

redpowerd

jeez chet............you cant be anymore obvious
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

chet

Quote from: DanG on May 10, 2005, 10:52:49 PM
Reminds me of an old joke: Fella goes into court to get his name changed. The judge asks, "What is your name?" He say's, "Joe Stinks." The judge says, "Well, I think I understand why you would want it changed. What do you want to change it to?" "Harry Stinks" came the answer. "Why in the world do you want to change it to that?" exclaims the judge. Joe say's..........

"Cause I'm tired of everybody saying, 'whaddaya know Joe.' "

I still know   ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

DanG

Well Jeepers Criminy!  What is it that you know?  It ain't Christmas or anything, ya know!  Why are all yer big fancy letters that move written in ORANGE?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

redpowerd

stinker...........:D

you know your gunna get under some skin with this one
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

redpowerd

i thought we supposed to let him alone and let him mosey thru the forum on an unconcience state
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

chet

Quote from: Kirk Allen on May 10, 2005, 11:01:28 PM
I'm in da loop too, but its supposed to be a secret according to the Boss :o

Are you sure yer in da right loop  ???   ;D

Jeff

I know that red probably dont.  ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

I hope for your sake that the waxlady Didn't put that loop around a limb and you are at the other end  :o
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DanG

All I know is that I'm in the right loop.  Now whether the loop, itself, is right or not is a matter for conjecture. ???

Kirk_Allen

I know the secret so I KNOW I'm in da loop!  Does you know the secret Chet? If you dont, well then you aint in the loop ;D

pigman

I don't want to be in the loop if it is tied to a tree and has 13 turns in the knot. ::) :D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

chet

If you can ID dis yur in da loop   ;)

redpowerd

red wasnt invited

thats ok, got a new manure spreader today.
think ima gunna need it
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

DanG

How ya gonna ID sumpin like dat, Chet? ???  Just looks like a buncha slush ta me.

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

DanG

Hey, I'm just a simple Southern country boy!  (ok, old man :-\)  I'm doing good to recognize it as slush.  How I'm gonna know where it's from? ??? :P

Tom

isawlogs

If I'm going to be looped , I would like to know from wich side its coming from . ;D

Marcel

redpowerd

im not looped and i know its not slush, wonderin how DanG even knows what slush looks like :D

who takes pictures of slush anyway? :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD

isawlogs

Marcel

etat

Well, I don't know about any loop and I don't know what that picture is either.  ::)

However.........I'm pretty sure I can say for a fact that picture,                    whatever it is of, sure is UGLY!!!!!!!!!! :)

8) 8) 8) 8)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

UNCLEBUCK

T smiley_wavyhat picture is of the elusive snow snake lodge ! Now I can be part of the loop ! Right !
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!