iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maybe we need a new Board....

Started by Engineer, December 06, 2005, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer

GRITS! and Other Food-like Things   ::) ???

SwampDonkey

It was voted on before and overwhelmingly squashed into bits of ground up corn. ;D :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ianab

I think it was decided that it would never work, every thread would just end up getting moved there eventually  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Cedarman

Don't steers eat grits and steers get eaten.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

SwampDonkey

We feed'm oat and barely mash up here. Sometimes a little mollasses mixed in if they are on their best behaviour. Might feed grits to turkeys. ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Jeff

I think I'll just start deleting the ones that are started just to talk about grits.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WH_Conley

Careful there Jeff, ya might wear out the delete key and/or your finger. :D :D :D
Bill

SwampDonkey

Reminds me of the movies about the gremlins, they just kept coming. ;D

Daren

I think eating grits and talking about them are similar, if you don't have anything else to eat you eat them. If you don't have anything else to talk about you talk about grits.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

tnlogger

wal now you good ol boys up north thare might out number us but we's gain ground and da south will rise again long live
corn be it gound or  the sipping kind
gene

farmerdoug

I think the reason so many topics lean towards food is that many of the members here are popping in around the meal times.  ??? They forget that this is a forestry forum and not the the frugal chef forum. :D :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

tnlogger

why Doug thats the way it should be good food and friends to go with it  8)
gene

Cedarman

It might be we have to start talking in code.  Just write grits as stirg.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Thank You Sponsors!