iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Me and my new hat!

Started by CHARLIE, August 17, 2001, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Here I am ready to go to work wearing my new hat! It sure makes me look good...don't ya think? 8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

My God, its Robert Redford wearing a TBN Hat!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

What a good looking kid !!!  That hat looks good on you Charlie.  Makes you look slim 'n trim like a fight'n machine.

I see your coffee hand still works good, lots of training is proven by your ability to perform the "two-finger cup hoist".

That looks like Grandmamma's dinner bell behind you.  That thing has called me home from backyards as far away as three city blocks.  You should step outside and ring it in celebration of your new hat.  The neighbors will come to look and be jealous. :)

Love you sport.

RavioliKid

Lookin' good Charlie, my man!

8)
RavioliKid

Gordon

Now if that ain't stylin and profilin I don't know what is.  8) 8) 8)

Now tell the truth charlie who used to win those fights between brothers when you were growing up?

Nice hat very high quality
Gordon

CHARLIE

Tom could whup me everytime he caught me. I had to use sneak attacks and get him from behind and then run like like a scalded ape. :-/  I learned early in life never to go head to head with Tom 'cause it hurt. Of course he usually caught me or just waited til I came back. ::)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Bill Johnson

I stuck a photo of myself and my hat in the album. I tried to post direct but still have problems with it.
 8)

Compliments of Tom, Bill.  Lookin' Goo-o-o--o-d !
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!