iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Propane hook up

Started by sbishop, March 21, 2011, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

I will inquire with my propane guy, I get my 33# forklift cylinders filled and I think they are $20-25 each (at least they were that several months ago). Does that sound right?

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Ironwood

My Ferrell Gas propane guy says they are in all 50 states, and is always interested in new accounts. I do get good pricing because I am a volume customer, but it is always worth a call to see if you can do better. His Name is Scott McNeely, Operations Director and he said use his name as a reference and call their Service Center 800.882.9049 and ask for regional availability and for pricing.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Holmes

sbishop Refrigeration tubing is fine to use.  1/2" od will handle 79,000 btu's up to 20' 63,000 btus up to 30'.  5/8 od tubing 148,000 btu  20' 11900 btu 30'. The pressure regulator for lp gas must drop the piping pressure to 11 inches water column or 4/10 of a lb. of pressure.  3/8 tubing will do 32,000 and 26,000 btus accordingly .  Holmes
Think like a farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!