iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Pigroast video Feed and photo thread

Started by Jeff, August 01, 2012, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just getting prepared a couple days ahead of time. I'm embedding the video feed in this post. You will be able to watch here when we have the camera on-line.    :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

isawlogs

Thanks Jeff,   8)   Tammy..... :-*  :-*   ;)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

LAZERDAN

Very cool    Any sound ?   Yr all gonna have to wear name tags                        Lazerdan

Migal

That's a fantastic Idea Jeff  8) will it be recorded in case one is not able to see live?
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Jeff

Quote from: LAZERDAN on August 01, 2012, 09:48:38 PM
Very cool    Any sound ?   Yr all gonna have to wear name tags                        Lazerdan

There can be sound, but sometimes that is not a good idea. :)

It is possible to record snippets, but the likely hood of remembering to take the time to do it is highly unlikely. Things just get to busy.

WildDog

If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

wwsjr

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 01, 2012, 11:02:43 PM
Quote from: LAZERDAN on August 01, 2012, 09:48:38 PM

There can be sound, but sometimes that is not a good idea. :)

It is possible to record snippets, but the likely hood of remembering to take the time to do it is highly unlikely. Things just get to busy.

If you have sound....will it be like the OLYMPICS and out of SYNC?   :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

I have the camera on. Probably not much to see today other than if the rain holds off, some mowing and other activities. I know some members will begin arriving late today. I'll try to keep the camera up as much as possible. When there is more going on, I'll move it somewhere else. :)

AvT

ustream doesn't automatically save your stream?  I see you have one saved from way back in 2009!
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

Jeff

Nope, you have to click a record button once you start broadcasting.

submarinesailor

I see the fish swimming and young lady walk in green walked by.  So, its working great.  Makes me miss going even more.

Bruce

Ron Scott

~Ron

Roxie

That really is an excellent location for the camera, because even though the two people in the back yard aren't moving at all, I can tell it's still "live" and working, because of the waterfall, fish swimming, and every now and then a slight breeze moves the roses.   :)
Say when

Jeff

We have the pigroast table set up, but its raining now. You may be able to see the light rain hitting the water with the fish.  When it quits, we'll start setting up awnings. I hate awnings, but the weather just looks to fickle to go with out. 

gspren and wife have arrived from PA. They are camping on the south end of town and stopped by to see where we were at.  :)

mad murdock

Many thanks Jeff for putting this up for all us who can't attend in person!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Norm

Maybe it's just as well doctorb is not there, those fish would be filleted, breaded and bubbling in hot oil.  :D

Jeff

I probably should have moved the camera, as there has been a canopy assembly bee going on just out of sight to the left.   :)

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Wow......I am watching the cam. Nice work Jeff. I saw your Dog go by and some guest or family. Your water is running in the fish pond....... :) :) :) TOO COOL! We can see the fish swimming!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

js2743

thanks Jeff for the live video awesome idea so every one can be there.

and make sure you park your mower way back out the way before magic man gets there. :D :D :D

beenthere

Quotecanopy assembly bee

Anyone's guess to what this is?   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

038magnum

Looks like you all are hard at it getting everything ready
Thanks for doing this!

Jeff

We found that keeping just a slight trickle of water into the pond keeps the water a bit cooler. The water falls over the rocks on a sunny day evaporates a crazy amount of water. 

We had quite a few people come by and help today. Almost as many people as we had on Fridays at the early pigroasts. :)  Truly appreciate the help. :)

Migal

Sweet and many thanks Jeff and all that have made this a wonderful place to learn and have fun leaving no technology uncovered.  8) Wish I was there. as for Doc wish I was taken back by taxie over billing also thank for the heads up on no meter if I ever get out of the County and end up in London. Dang they don't know about the hundred yard dash over there in the land of metric's LOL Axe is still looking sweet I want to make a shadow box for it. Very tempting to drop one tree with that felling axe first but not yet. Right know is added protection to unwanted visitors!  ;D
POSTONLT40HD and MM are a hoot to  :P as all, I'm still Learning (as in names and don't want to bring unwanted attention to any. :D
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Thank You Sponsors!