iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Caramoan.... (Survivor)

Started by mrcaptainbob, February 11, 2013, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The geek in me has to root for Cochran now.  :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

I missed it last night hopefully will get a chance to watch later tonight.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

Quote from: WDH on April 04, 2013, 08:42:05 AM
I am going out on a limb and choosing Cochran.  He is smart enough to use the majority to get close to the end.  If he can win an immunity challenge or two late, he could do it.  I have much more respect for him than I did the first time.  He has matured as a player.

I am staying with Cochran.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

I watched it last night finally. I too would like to see Cochran win but after winning 2 challanges he's got a target on his back.

Roxie

Cochran sure played a good game last night.  Voting out Andrea was great!  The jury especially enjoyed it.   :)
Say when

Magicman

The first tribal was predictable, but the Andrea thing was shrewd and well played.  She said "What ??"  I loved it.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Andrea made a very bad move by trying to insert Eddie into the mix at this stage of the game.  It costs her credibility and cost her the game.  You have to dance with the one that you came to the party with.  She would have probably made it to the final three and had a shot at winning if she had stayed the course.

Love has to be separated from business as they sometimes do not mix well.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

It was a great move. Cochran needs to start watching his back.

Chuck White

I liked it, it was almost as good as when Phillip got blind-sided!

Andrea thought she was pretty-much running things and it ended up going in the opposite direction!

I have a feeling that Cochran has a good chance of going all-the-way!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Raider Bill

Quote from: Chuck White on May 02, 2013, 01:08:56 PM
I liked it!

Andrea thought she was pretty-much running things and it ended up going in the opposite direction!

I have a feeling that Cochran has a good chance of going all-the-way!

I'd like to see that myself.

Chuck White

I really liked tonights show!

Even thought Brenda gave up a lot for the majority, the ones that gained, still had to play the game.

I know it didn't seem right to blind-side Brenda after what she did for the others, but I also think that if they had not voted for her, they would have ended up giving Brenda the game.

Out-play is what they did!

At this point, it's time to go all out to win the game!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Cedarman

Thinking back on this, it might have been a challenge best not to win.  Brenda was DanGed if she did and DanGed if she didn't. 
Preview showed someone biting the dust.  Did someone get injured and have to leave the game? That could be very interesting.
Enjoyable.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

mrcaptainbob

I agree, Chuck. Brenda HAD to go. Too nice. Didn't aggravate anyone. Even after handling Dawn's teeth lost in the water, giving the majority at her own expense, well.....nice guys finish last. But I'll tell ya, Brenda does get my vote for the hundred thou. Good people like that should be shown the great respect and admiration she richly deserves.
The way the editors move stuff around, it does appear that somebody goes home on medical. And there was a real short clip, just before Probst was talking about a game changer, that they showed a yellowish snake.....

Mooseherder

I'm hoping Eddie wins immunity next.

Jeff

I was so hoping for Dawn to go home this week. I find her extremely annoying.

WDH

You have to be selfish to win this game.  Brenda made a bad move by giving up the challenge.  Put the spotlight on her.  Up to now, she has avoided the spotlight; she had been humble, as she told her Dad.  The final three will be Cochran, Sherry, and Dawn unless Eddie wins immunity.  Eddie would get 4 jury votes for sure, the three from his original tribe plus Andrea.  I am not sure that the other jury members would vote for him.  I don't think that Dawn or Sherry can beat Cochran, so if his plan succeeds, he wins. 

Roxie

Eddie has survived to the point that he is desirable to take to the end, because he isn't perceived as a threat to win the money.  They all know Cochran is the biggest threat, so he better hustle. 

I was very sad to see Brenda voted out, and her tears got to me.  She was just too nice, and on Survivor, no good deed goes unpunished. 

Say when

Raider Bill

Brenda did the right thing by giving up the reward, class act. The other players also did the right thing for them by getting rid of her. I too hope she wins the 100k
Dawn irritates.
Cochran cracked me up when he was talking about his Dad. :D

JohnM

Cochran is a young (and less creepy) Woody Allen.  He's very funny and very smart, the anti-Eric. ;D  Well that's not totally true, Eric can be funny but he doesn't mean to be. ::)  It's been a 'good' season but not great (other than that one tribal where a third of the group had immunity :D) , the 'Fans' were/are a non factor.

Has anyone seen Probst talk show?  I caught a few minutes of it last week...it looked like...well...a talk show. smiley_dizzy ;)

JM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Jeff

To be blunt about his talk show, he needs to forget it and go to some remote tropical island instead.  That talk show is baaad.

Chuck White

I agree Jeff, the Jeff Probst show leaves something to be desired.

Hopefully Dawn will go, on the 2-hour Sunday night show.

She is a very irritating individual.

Magicman

It is my understanding that Probst's talk show was not renewed.

At least this season's Survivor has had enough twists & turns to at least make it entertaining and immunity will be the key for the winner.  Sunday night's show should be interesting.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Don't forget the Survivor 2-hour finale is Sunday!

Mooseherder

Roxie

Watching it now!  Go Cochran!!   8)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!