iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Caramoan.... (Survivor)

Started by mrcaptainbob, February 11, 2013, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Really enjoyed tonights show!

I liked the jury's interviews with the final three!

I thought is was so deserving that Cochran took the MILLION!

I think it was a really great season.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I don't have twitter so I'll post here.

Survivor Family to the clue of the blood in the water.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WmFritz

A week or so before the first episode aired this season, our local hangout near the cabin in Wolverine was having a Survivor pool. My Wife got in and drew Cochran.  Everybody razzed her about her guy.  What was funny was our friend that owns the bar and organized the pool, was the first one voted off the island.  :laugh:

I guess I better head up to the cabin this week and collect her winnings.  8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

mrcaptainbob

I am so pleased Cochran won. Good for him. And as much as I wished Brenda had won the hundred grand, at least it went to someone who also was deserving, Malcolm. There's a third point that pleased me tonight. Not only was he not present, no mention or reference was made to or about Brandon. And not only did Cochran win, it was every vote in his favor. If anything should install a sense of self worth in a guy who so sorely needed it, it was this. Good show.

As for the next Survivor....blood is thicker than water. It's families versus non-family.

Mooseherder

Brandon is so unstable he must be banned from the show and the other contestants.  Either that or he may be in jail.  It was good they didn't even mention him other than showing him dump the rice and wreak havoc in a short clip.  I hope they're done with that family and never bring them back.

Ron Wenrich

Brandon was banned from the show by CBS.  Apparently, Russel has threatened Phillip and said he already had an attorney hired in LA to keep him out of jail.  Nutcase family.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Magicman

It was nice to see good guys win.  Cochran did what he needed to do each time and was very deserving.  It was also nice to see him grow and mature as the show progressed.  Malcolm always showed a touch of class.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

At the reunion, they did not have the pre-jury members that were voted off sitting on the stage.  Probst did not reference them or interview any of them.  That was odd and was a first.  I wonder why?  Maybe to keep the Brandon problem from coming up. 

Cochran brought the two people along with him that could not win.  Very cagey. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

We were hoping that Cochran would vote Dawn off instead of Eddie, just because she was so awful and whine, whine, weep.  He made the best decision by keeping her.  One of my favorite moments was when he told Dawn that if he had not been her psychologist, she wouldn't be there!  Loved it! 

He really played an excellent game and was very deserving of the win.  My vote for fan favorite was Brenda, but Malcolm played a good game too. 

It was fun seeing Boston Rob give his book of rules to Phillip, although Phillip works my nerves. 

The season started out so slow and boring, but my, oh my, how things changed towards the end. 
Say when

Raider Bill

So I'm thinking it was 9 months from the end of this seasons filming to last night if Brenda's condition has any relevance.
I know they preg test contestants up till they leave for the game.
Seems like a long time.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Ron Wenrich

This show was filmed in May to June, 2012. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Thank You Sponsors!