iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Curly Fry Maker

Started by StimW, March 30, 2014, 10:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StimW

A couple years ago I found a cheap Curly French Fry Maker for under $30. locally.
It works so well that I went to Amazon and ordered 3 sent to my sisters and niece!
Here is a u-tube about it, I have no connection or financial interest, just a happy user!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFtinMAv5jk

New HF Band Mill
Branson 35 hp 4 WD Diesel Tractor W/Attachments- Backhoe, FEL W/ Bucket or Forks, 4' Tiller
4000# Clark Forklift W/24" Tires
Promark 6" Brush chipper W/18 hp Kohler

luvmexfood

I have an old "tater twister" that somewhere in the way past found a home here. Got it out one day to try. It makes curly fries. With just an average size tater it will amaze you how long of a continuous fry it will make. Almost have to break them so they won't coil and and the middle not fry.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

coxy

why is it that curly and waffle fries are better then the others ???

thecfarm

StimW,when is the next Big Fry?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

luvmexfood

Is there anyone who doesn't like good french fries?
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

21incher

Where I live they grow the taters in muck and when fresh dug they have no starch and make the best fries in the world.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!