iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RSVP For the Forum pig roast.

Started by Jeff, June 27, 2004, 02:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Folks, if you know you're coming, please state so on this thread. Please include a guess on how many will be in your group. I realize some of you wont know until later, and that is cool, but this will give us a start for making plans.

I will make this thread stay at the top so its easy to find. Thats whats called a "sticky thread" :)

Possible places to stay

We do have limited room for some tents or trailers. Let me know if you need a place to park one. If we get full I have a couple neighbors with empty lots that might (meaning maybe, I aint asked yet  :D ) be willing to park an R.V. for a night or two.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bro. Noble

I'm sure hoping to be there along with my wife and youngest son Dave 8)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Danny_S

Shoulda made-a poll post with a "yey" er "ney" answer.... ;)

I cant afford ta even think about it this year... email me a plate full will ya... :D
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

chet

Count me in. I don't think I'm bringin'  any quests, but I think da wax lady is taggin' along.
Trying to convince son Jeff and his future bride, but dar wedding is da following weekend. They keep mumblin' things about priorities.   ;D   :-/
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Kevin_H.

Cant wait...Mark us down for 5 will ya!
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Jeff

Just da yeas will suffice for this question Danny, Sure wish you could make it but I am trying to come up with a way to include ya at some level. Hope to have a webcam so you can at least look in on us. :)

WV_hillbilly

Yes Jeff I will be there with the wife and 2 kids . Can hardly wait .  8)
Hillbilly

pasbuild

My wife and I are comin, made our reservation at the state park months ago.

Was thinking about bringing some home made fruit punch ( made with fruit and has a punch ) if that is appropriate  ;D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Jeff

QuoteMy wife and I are comin, made our reservation at the state park months ago.

Was thinking about bringing some home made fruit punch ( made with fruit and has a punch ) if that is appropriate  ;D

Probably better hold that punch. Lotsakids! :)

Stump Jumper

Just a minute! Got to log out of stunp jumpers and into Mrs. stump jumpers.
 :D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

:D There we go.  Okay! Now there will be Stump Jumper and I and the 2 kids Jonathon who is 10 and Monica who is almost 9.  We have already made reservations and we did find something closer and it is on the lake. 8)
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Bothy_Loon

I would like to come but it is a bit far!.
I am working on a trip to Minnesota to visit Phil Bailey early next year though.
I will be very interested to see some of your ways & your timber. Might even get Phil to let me have a go on his Lumbermate.
Bothy loon
Ps
Hope you all have a great time.

oakiemac

It's probably posted else where but what is the date, time and location?
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Jeff

There is a count down on every page of the forum on the left sidebar under our sponsors. :)

It is Saturday, August 7th when ever you get here. If you are early in the day, you may get food. :D  If not, you surely will get to visit with a bunch of Forum folk.

Its at our house

3210 Bischoff
Harrison Mi

MAPQUEST MAP

Kevin

I think I've been by there once or twice.
I plan on being there.

Ron Scott

~Ron

etat

Jeff, my wife and I would dearly love to come, and bring our kids too.  There are too many reasons to list why we'd like to.  Some of them would be meeting and felowshiping with other forum members, and seeing new country, and seeing the work you've done on your house.  We've tried and tried to figure out how to make the time to get away but just can't see it.  Recent rains, lack of help, getting our daughter ready for college, and our work load is awful.  We're still hoping for some miracle to get a window of opportunity but it ain't looking good.  
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

L. Wakefield

I thought I'd replied but I don't see it- I work that weekend so I have to try to find a swap.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

oakiemac

Count me in! 2 adults and 2 kids. Everyone bringing a dish to pass?
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Jeff

Bringing a dish to pass is certainly optional but would be most appreciated! If someone is doing that, let me know whatchagot so I dont double it up on this end. :)

smwwoody

Count in me, the wife and 2 or 3 kids.  the 16 year old may have other plans (hangin out with the parents isn't cool when you are 16).

Woody
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

smwwoody

Just reserved the cabin at Wilson State park for friday and saturday night.

Jeff

How far away is Willson State park from your place.

Woody
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

Wildflower

As the crow flies it is just across the lake... by road it is about 2 miles.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

ARKANSAWYER

Being from the Great State of Arkansas I know hogs.  It would seem proper for a repersentive to be present to inspect this piggy roast.  I have been granted a travel visa to leave the state and cross the Masion/Dixion line and procede North to be at this function.  I should be considered armed and dangerous.  Wanda will not be able to attend as there would be great temptation to procure some types of logs that we do not have down South and issues may arise as to where these logs come form.  I noticed the last time I was in MIssissippi that there was a sign on the side of the road stating that it was illegal to log or cut trees on road right of ways. ::)
  I did notice that Patty's pig came up missing real close to the pig roast.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!