iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Repeat customer

Started by Klicker, February 03, 2013, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klicker

I spent last Tuesday sawing for a repeat customer. It will probably be the last time I saw for him as he bought an old Oxford sawmill. I think it is neat that an old mill will be set up on post and beams that I sawed with my LT40HD. When he gets it set up I will get photos to post. On Tuesday I only took this photo of his supervisor checking out what we were doing.
2006 LT 40 HD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I've seen sawmills compliment each other when it comes to jobs. This could be a plus for you and him.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Klicker

I hope he has a good wood lot.
2006 LT 40 HD

Klicker

There is a photo that was to go with this post that didn't work
2006 LT 40 HD

JohnM

Hey Rod, I didn't hear a honk when you came back by! >:(  ;) :D  Hope your trip went well.  You're welcome to stop in anytime you're coming through.  Will try to catch up with you soon.

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

Your picture is in your album. The hard part is done.
I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,than click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.

Give it a try.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Klicker

John I did honk on our way by but it was in the snow storm that wed and I was not stopping  till I got to the boarder.
2006 LT 40 HD

beenthere

Quotethan scroll down a little to find Insert Image

Seems to be the key problem to posting pics. May be wrong there, but apparently not intuitive to view the whole page by scrolling down. Maybe others have a different take on what the problem might be for new posters.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Klicker

2006 LT 40 HD

Nomad

Looks like ya figured it out.  Is she your offbearer?
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

customsawyer

Whoa! I think you got it. :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Klicker

That is  his supervisor. It is free range it goes where ever he goes on the farm.
2006 LT 40 HD

drobertson

All I can say is thanks for repeat custormers!  while at the machine shop today, one of my favorite ones showed up, not far from his farm,  I know he saw my one ton in the drive, actually been waiting on him to call back, had a missed call from him, anyway, he showed up, ( he is a tool room super, retired,) he felt right at home, asked,"you still sawing?"   Yep! just not today,  lets get together this week end, and the story goes,  Some more of the good ole, syp, and cedar,  I love good custormers that have good sense with a purpose, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Klicker

I know I will be getting another call as he didn't have enough wood out for his cut list. He has  a nice wood lot that I have gotten some wood from a time or two. I am looking foreword to see it up and running and knowing that I helped to get it running. He plans to just mill his own wood to sell.
2006 LT 40 HD

saxon0364

His supervisor is a Percheron! :laugh:   
Nothing wrong with quiet.

Thank You Sponsors!