4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

sigidi

Sweet as mate 8)

Mine got a service over the weekend... took the shrouds off, cleaned out the eninge fins, blew out any sawdust I could find, dropped oil and replaced oil filter, air filter also. Then went along and replaced all rollers too.

This is how she looked when I finished...

This is what has been happening 3-4 times a day while milling at the moment...

This is how she looked after first day back from the service...

Always willing to help - Allan

Magicman

We were on vacation and I missed the purchase and road trip, but congrats on the mill and first sawdust.   smiley_thumbsup
It also sounds like congrats are in order for having an understanding Mrs.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

KnotBB

Gee, it's even got the sidewinder modification.  That's probably an add on but comes with all the new mills.  Good buy.

Narrow trolly wheels should be on the left for straighter cuts and wasn't mentioned in the factory manual.  It was a running change in production and not well advertised.
To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.

sigidi

KnotBB, not sure about if the narrow rollers should be one particular side or another, over time there has been talk about them being better one or side or the other, but I've swapped 'em around over the years a few times and now run with all narrow anyway ;D

Sidewinder is a good thing to have for sure
Always willing to help - Allan

Thank You Sponsors!