iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gooseneck Log trailers w/ Grapple

Started by RKONeilJr, September 26, 2016, 08:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKONeilJr

Howdy,
            I am looking for info. and recommendations for a gooseneck log trailer. It doesn't have to be very big maybe something that will hold 6-10 logs aprox. 18-20 " Any info. is greatly appreciated!

Puffergas

This one was over loaded with a 1K feet of hard wood on it and no loader.

Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

bigblue12v

Quote from: RKONeilJr on September 26, 2016, 08:57:00 AM
Howdy,
            I am looking for info. and recommendations for a gooseneck log trailer. It doesn't have to be very big maybe something that will hold 6-10 logs aprox. 18-20 " Any info. is greatly appreciated!

If you'd like to email me at bigblue12v@gmail.com I'd be more than happy to share pics and info. The picture posting process on this forum is way too arduous for me to bother with much. At least from my phone. I don't have internet at home and haven't got my computer setup anyway. Had it since this spring never plugged it in 😂 I built my own setup, it's been working great and I think you could get some real good ideas from it.
Lots of junk not enough time.. full time mechanic part time logger, firewood junkie, outside boiler owner, meat smoker enthusiast, fabricator, dad, husband

Thank You Sponsors!