iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for good sawyer in Western Mass

Started by George Jones, September 08, 2017, 06:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Jones

Hi,
I have a small timber order (1500 bf) that I want sawed out of white pine and am having trouble finding someone to fill it.  Its for a timber frame, so decent squareness is preferred.  Already tried J-team, Jerry Lashway and Jack Roberts.  Thinking maybe Bill Lashway or Roberts Bros?  Im in Franklin county, so obviously want it close as possible.  Frustrated that communication is non-existant with Lashway, I know they saw decent wood but an email and 4 phone calls has yielded nothing...J team ditto terrible communication.  I know its a small order and all, but jeez...
Thanks for any suggestions!!

pine

I am not from your area and I don't know what you think of as local, mileage wise, but try 4x4American.  He is here on the forum.
To me he is local to your location but then in my world distances are viewed differently than they are back east.  He may see this but drop him a PM.

Oliver05262

Call Mark Potvin --- HP Lumber , in Stamford, VT. 813. 833.7867  cell or mill phone, still answered as Eagle Lumber  802.694.1411
He's sawing pine on a regular basis.
That's his truck in my photo. I built the body last winter.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

leeroyjd

Custom Cut Hardwood.  Bill Girard.  I 'll try to get some contact info.
413-446-8700 Lanesborough,MA
Let me know if you try and can not get through, this may be an old number.

4x4American

Hey there,

I'm about 100 miles away, whatcha gotta have?

Thanks for the reference pine.

Boy, back in my day..

captbob320

Give me a call I can do it for you. 802-681-8462 Stamford VT.
Bob

vfauto

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

George Jones

Thank You Sponsors!