iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Old Town Maine Paper Co

Started by dgdrls, January 18, 2020, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

snowstorm

what are you guys talking about? old town mill is up and going

thecfarm

Sorry, I mean the link. I was reading for about 30 seconds and it wants me to set up an account to read the rest of the article.
Did any of you try the link??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

I think that's a random thing with the NYT Ray.  I read the whole thing but once when trying to read another article I had the same thing happen you did and everyone else was able to read it.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

thecfarm

Why does it always have to be me.  :D

GAB

Quote from: thecfarm on January 19, 2020, 08:32:58 AM
Why does it always have to be me.  :D
Ray:
The same thing happened to me.
I backed out and went right back in and it worked ok.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

JJ

When I run out of 'free' articles in on-line news, I view in private browser.   Works for most of them.

JJ

WV Sawmiller

Neat article. I hope it continues to prosper. I liked the monks coming in and helping plant peach trees and putting a privacy fence around the cemetery to keep unwelcome spirits away. 

I was stationed in Okinawa Japan in 4th Marines in 1986 and just before I left we awarded a contract to a large local contractor to renovate a mess hall on Camp Schwab and the first thing they did at the start of the project was they had a Shinto Priest come in and bless the ground and scatter salt and such to keep evil spirits away and he prayed for an accident free project which I thought was a nice touch. We sat down to lunch with the contractor CEO and his staff. While talking with him we discovered he had served in the Navy then we pinned him down a little more and found it was the Japanese Navy at the end of WWII when he was about 16. it was a little awkward sitting there socializing with the guy realizing our parents and he might have been shooting at each other just a generation earlier.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!