iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

McCullough Mac Cat-need parts

Started by mudpupdave, November 12, 2004, 05:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudpupdave

I've owned this saw for about 9 yrs and it runs great-except now--I was helping a friend cut down a tree that split in the middle of the trunk about 10 feet up near a crotch- it was a sasaphras(sp) tree and it twisted in the wind. when i was cutting the tree down a branch snapped off and just about took me out. Luckly it only got the saw and it acually broke the throttle cable on the inside of the handle...I recently found out that McCullough was bought out...is this true and who bought them out????  and where can I find parts in Michigan. thanks for your help

Kevin

If you're stuck, many bike shops make their own cables and could most likely match what you have.

Lewis Brander

Hello, I've taken cables for old 3 speed peddle bike and using the enns off the original saw cables, made replacement cables for those old saws. Actually, at times, they seem to work better for some reason. Give it a try. Lewis Brander.
My hobby is restoring old saw. Just because it's old, doesn't mean she can't run and look good again. Take care. Lewis Brander.

Thank You Sponsors!