Sponsors:

Oregon Logging Show

Started by Oregon_Sawyer, February 05, 2004, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

Sounds good, Tillaway. 8) 8)

Frank Pender

Stephen_Wiley

Think I may come down for a couple of days, so hope to see you Till on Friday and meet Woodsmith on Sat.  Duane who has accompanied me in the past will not make it this year.

Might even consider riding down with you Frank! (I'll talk to you in a couple days to see if that's possible)
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

Frank_Pender

That would be great, Stephen.  I leave here at 5:00 a.m. each morning, wiyth the F450 loaded with logs.
Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

Stephen, are you going with me on Weds?  I have to go and help with the setting up of the Mobile Dimension mill.  This mill is sold and the owner has not even had a chance to use it, yet.   He has been gracious enough to allow the mill to be used as a demo, as long as I am there to operate the unit.  :o :o  I will be helping him learn some of the tricks of the trade of operating the mill.   8)That made me very pleased, to say the least. 

Kevin and his family will be show up as well, from Logrite.   They will be landing in Portland on Sunday and driving South the the Big Tree Country, for a few days and then drive North along the Left Coast and back to Eugene for the show.

Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

Well, I got a sneak peak at some of the exibits yesterday.   Very discouraging.  Well less than half of what was there last year in BIG equipment and displays.   :'( We will have to wait and see on the two legged shows. :'(
Frank Pender

sawmill_john

Hey Frank how are things going this year?  I sure miss coming down setting up and getting to rub shoulders with you guys. who  came down to help you this year?

john

Frank_Pender

Well, John, ZI half expected you might show tomorrow. :D  Bill came down with a mill for a fella in Winston.  Bill will haul it back to my place and then the owner will come here on Tuesday and pick it up to haul home.  Tillaway showed today, Stephen Wiley, as well and Keven and Tammara with the two little ones.   Very good interest was shown in the mill and some very strong interest to purchase, very soon. 
Frank Pender

Oregon_Harold

I am a new member and learned about this forum from Stephen Wiley.

I will be attending the OLC with him on Saturday.

Very interesting reading this forum !

Frank_Pender

Welcome, Herold.  Glad I had a chance to meet you on Saturday.  Sorry we did not have more time to chat.   I was demoing the Mobile Dimension mill and selling LogRite too, left right and center. ;D
Frank Pender

WoodSmith

Hi there Harold,
Sorry I missed you on saturday, I was there wandering around all morning.
It was great to see you again Frank.
OLC is a great time.

sawmill_john

Good that things went well Frank, and the weather even cooperated>

Thank You Sponsors!