iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What do ya call the Vice President's Husband?

Started by SawBilly, March 16, 2004, 06:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SawBilly

If Hillary WAS the First Lady and she runs for Vice President, that would make her the second lady right?

Then would Bill be the 4'th man of the 2nd lady? cause you got the pres and spouse then vice pres and spouse...that's 4th

or maybe it would be the second man of the first lady once removed!! :D :D

WOW...I am from Arkansas and I can't even figure out what I am trying to ask much less answer it on my on.

redpowerd

i see this gettin moved to the full members section :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

VA-Sawyer

Her title would be V-Potus, but I wouldn't want to guess what her Secret Service "nickname" would be.  :o
VA-Sawyer

bull

Stan

I don't care who he's married too, he's just plain billary to me.
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

sherwood

Here's a Bumper Sticker -
It says "Run, Hillary, Run"  
Democrats put it on their back bumper, Republicans put it on their front bumper.
Pain in life is mandatory. Suffering is optional.

Bro. Noble

And can you imagine what a failure a Hillary postage stamp would be----------people would apply the spit to the wrong side :-/ ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

etat

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Frickman

I'm afraid Noble that would be the nicer thing they'd apply to it.
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

oldsaw

You open up a whole 'nother area of conversation here.

I picture a whole wall of those stamps...BTW they would be self stick (peel away the nice looking paper to expose the sticky mess underneath)...then, Brother Noble can bring a load of the modern art material that gets piled out behind the barn to splatter on the front.

Somehow I don't think the liberal New York establishment would buy that as art...but I seem to recall something similar...hmmmm...

Maybe a picture of her in a jar of...no never mind...this thread will be banished if this track continues.

BTW, any of you guys looked at this weeks Time magazine yet?  They are trying to do the "Truth Test" on political ads, trying to act impartial.  Funny thing is, although they gave Bush the nod (sort of) on this round, Kerry's ad was on the 3 million jobs lost.  I may need some help here, because the jobs started disappearing in 2000 after the internet bubble burst.  Bush took office in 2001.  That also negates the effects of 9/11.  With this logic, I guess I'm responsible for the overturned 18 wheeler that stopped traffic two miles in front of me.  I'm feeling guilty now.

Bias?  Bias?  What bias?  I don't see any stinkin' bias.

Oh yeah, they did say that was inaccurate because the economy has been adding jobs for the past few months...but never acknowledged that the whole premise was wrong to begin with.  How many more months of this????

Kim Jung Il supports Kerry...will you?
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

SawBilly

Thank You Sponsors!