iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hammerin on the server

Started by Jeff, January 10, 2021, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Last night it was a network cable, tonight, something with mysql running amuck PLUS lots of bad guys trying to connect because the blocked i.p. iptables didn't update with the server last night.  Trying different things to get stable again
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

thecfarm

Maybe someone needs some Hammerin on too.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

I could not get on last night around 10 pm
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Skip

Jeff

Yes, I know. I. Just letting you all know I'm aware. My brain is to old for this.

Jim_Rogers

Jeff:
thanks for all you do to keep us up and running.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

A-z farmer

It might be big tech trying to flex their muscles .Thank you for all you do for us on the forestry forum Jeff.

moodnacreek

Must be why replies when missing.

Jeff

The only way replies would be missing is if you never posted them completely. data recorded would not disappear. perhaps you hit preview, or someone posted before you leaving a warning that someone posted before you so you could edit, and you didn't notice. Posts don't just up and disappear. gotta be a reason.

SwampDonkey

Jeff, do the posts record when you hit the post button and the page returns that server error page?
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DR Buck

And here I thought it was Google just banning the Forum.    ;D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 11, 2021, 09:45:43 AM
Jeff, do the posts record when you hit the post button and the page returns that server error page?
I'd say if you get an error, assume no.

GAB

Generally speaking if I'm involved and there is a problem then it is between the chair and the keyboard.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Mooseherder

GAB, everybody wants to be on your TEAM!
You're the Winner! ;)

Al_Smith

Without going into details considering the times don't be surprised if a lot of internet based conversations including banking transaction don't have some problems .For that matter I've had posts disappear on this and several other forums plus FB and that one is larger than all other forums I post on combined total . This BTW is why I don't do financial transactions on the internet except flea bay . I might add my accounting firm does file my taxes via the net but I have a hard copy of it so there isn't any funny business .I wouldn't be amused if there was any .

Skip

Keep up the good work, Jeff . You are more than appreciated . usflag

Thank You Sponsors!