iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Midwest Forest Products show - St. Charles, Mo. Sept 23,24 2005

Started by Bibbyman, August 26, 2005, 06:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D
You got one of them collections to eh? ;D

After spending the other day with Kirk, I'm not so sure that ISN'T a billy club you have there Abi, it's not easy keeping that boy outta trouble! ;)

Bibbyman

Quote from: Kirk Allen on September 25, 2005, 09:03:48 PM
Bibby,
You just cant see everything in the PIC  :D   Like her thumb that is directing me to go inside and order blades for 15% off, and my smile when she told me. You might be able to see my right cheek bone, which is lifted, indicating a smile.

Besides, your wife is so sweet she would never raise a fist to someone.  I really enjoyed the short visit we had. 

Ok if you say so .. but I've see  :o that look and fist at least once a day!   ::)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Todd

Hey, there's a cookie leaning against our new mill!  I guess I met Mary at the show, but was too thick to realize it or I would have gone and said hi to Bibby also.  What a nice lady! 
Making somthing idiot-proof only leads to the creation of bigger idiots!

Bibbyman

Quote from: tburtscher on September 26, 2005, 07:03:25 AM
Hey, there's a cookie leaning against our new mill!  I guess I met Mary at the show, but was too thick to realize it or I would have gone and said hi to Bibby also.  What a nice lady! 

You talking about this cookie?  You didn't eat it did you?  :D
Sawing since '94

Todd

Nope...I was busy tring to finish one of those $2.75 hot dogs inside the arena.  I wish I woulda seen it, I woulda signed it.  (I could have signed it at Sawlex too, but I want 2 trees by my name before I go and sign FF stuff :)

I found someone lurking in the back of my picture of the LT 70...don't know how to post it here so look at my gallery and see the man in bibs
Making somthing idiot-proof only leads to the creation of bigger idiots!

Bibbyman

Man!  Once you've got the picture uploaded to the Gallery,  you're just one click and one paste away from putting it in a post.

Just call the picture you want to post up for viewing,  note that down at the bottom are three lines.  Just select the line that says ... "Click to copy photo insersion code".  The line of code just below the picture should highlight. 

Then go back to your post (or start one) and put your cursor where you want to insert your picture and do a paste - CTRL V on my PC does it.

Great picture BTW.   ;D
Sawing since '94

Sam

Quote from: Bibbyman on September 24, 2005, 09:41:32 PM

Sam and Pro-Sawyer Mary complememt each other on their fine taste in fashion.

Hey Bibbyman, we should've gotten you in this picture too. You were fashionable with us that day!  ;D Probably even more so with your bibs! :D

Bibbyman

Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!