iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

West Virginia Timber/Wood Product Show

Started by BlueRidge, May 01, 2008, 10:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRidge

I was wondering if anyone is going to the West Virginia Timber and Wood Product Show on the 9th and/or 10th.

MartyParsons

Yes I will be there. The WV forestry  ass. called me today. They have a couple Cherry logs they need sawed. They also said there would be two other brands of band mills there. I have never heard of either one. One was manufactured in Flordia? I think the other was Mr. Sawmill?
We are bringing a LT40G28 , LT15 G25 with the power feed option. I will bring some other hydraulic mill. We should have a LT40 Super wireless remote next Thursday. What would you guys like us to bring?
Thanks!
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

ljmathias

hat would you guys like us to bring?
Thanks!
Marty

Oh, Marty, don't do that to my old ticker.  Why of course we'd like you to bring some things- mainly free samples of the wireless or a demo LT70 that you want to pass on to some worthy soul- and I volunteer!  Actually, it would serve better in more skilled hands, to be honest, so if you must bring a free sample of one of the WM sawmills, maybe we can get the forum to select who should get it...

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

BlueRidge

I will be there with Mister Sawmill. The reason for posting was I have some tickets left to pass out if anyone is intrested.

Marty, I believe I met you back in Feb. at the VA show in Fishersville. How does this show in WV compair in attendance?

Thanks again

MartyParsons

QuoteHow does this show in WV compair in attendance?
Blue Ridge, Yes we meet at Fishersville. Sorry about the spelling of Mister Sawmill. Do you need Logs for the show? If you need any help let us know.
This show will be good.
M

Hello LJ  :) I hear you.  ;)
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

cantcutter

What town is it in? I might be interested in going if its not too far over the line ;D

MartyParsons

It is on Route 79 close to Sutton WV.

http://www.wvfa.org/documents/eventbro08.pdf

This is posted on Shows/ Events and Places to meet

Thank You Sponsors!