Hookaroon not sticking anymore

Started by ksu_chainsaw, May 01, 2020, 11:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksu_chainsaw

Last year sometime my family got me a Stihl hookaroon (which I added some blue paint to so I could find it better ;D )  When I was using it last weekend it didn't want to stick into a lot of the logs I was pulling onto the log splitter. I'm not exactly sure what I have done to it, but there is a slight bend towards the hook about 8-12" above the hook. I will try to remember to get some pics tomorrow, as I spent most of today sanding cabinets and countertops for my wife who thought refinishing our kitchen was a good idea right now. 

Thanks,
Charles 

Tam-i-am

Charles

You know we make them blue so you don't have to paint them? :D :D :D

I sent you a message with some contact information so we can take care of this.

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

ksu_chainsaw

Tammy was extremely helpful getting my problem figured out. It wasn't the bend, it was a dull point. I was the reason it took a longer time to get things figured out, as soon as I sent them info, they responded with help. 
Thank you LogRite for all you guys do. 

Tam-i-am

ksu_chainsaw

So today I figured out how it got so dull. My son was using it to pick up flattened aluminum cans along the road... 

RichTired

I am sure you had a nice little discussion with your son about the proper use of tools... :D
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Tam-i-am

Quote from: ksu_chainsaw on May 21, 2020, 10:09:37 PM
So today I figured out how it got so dull. My son was using it to pick up flattened aluminum cans along the road...
Mystery solved!
I might have a scratch and dent handle if you want to get him his own. ;D