iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Terribly Sad Day

Started by JV, May 25, 2012, 09:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okmulch

JV, I am sorry for your loss. Many thoughts and prayers be with you.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Mooseherder

We are very sorry to hear about this John.
Our thoughts are with you.

Magicman

John, even though we never got to meet, my prayers and condolences are with you.  I can not even begin to imagine the depth of your loss. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Norm

John I'm so sorry to hear of this, I'm at a loss for words.

Raider Bill

Sorry for your loss John.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

chet

Very sad news, Judy and I send our thoughts 
and prayers.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Corley5

Very sorry John  :(  We'll have you in thoughts
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

PC-Urban-Sawyer

John,

Sorry to hear of your terrible loss. My prayers for you and your family in this dark moment in your lives.

Herb

Woodchuck53

Morning John, am so sorry to here you have lost your partner in life. I have experienced loss and there are no words at this time. We will think of you and yours and wish you the best in these times. Chuck
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Nomad

So terribly sad for your loss.  Like all others here, my thoughts are with you and your family.  Your wife is in a better place now; the best you can do is think of that and remember the happy times.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Den Socling

John, I never met you or your wife but that doesn't mean that I'm not deeply saddened by this terrible news. My thoughts are with you. I hope you can bear your sadness.

Don K

I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Burlkraft

Our condolences go out to you and your family John.

I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Just know that we are here for you and don't be afraid to ask us for anything.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

sandhills

I'm very sorry to hear this, and like everyone else has said, there are no words.  Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Meadows Miller

I am sorry to hear of your loss and My condolences go out to you and you family  :( just think of the good times and she will always be with you Mate .

best regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Patty

Oh this is so terribly sad. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. May she rest in peace.  God will care for her now...
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

clww

I am also shocked and saddened at your loss. She is with God and His Son in a much better place now. We will all meet again when His time is right. I will say a prayer for you, your family, and all those left here behind.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WildDog

Take care on the road ahead JV, 50yrs of nice memories will help you pave the way.

Rob
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

WH_Conley

My thoughts go with you.
Bill

sawman

Our thoughts and prayers are with you also
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Qweaver

My heart goes out to you John.

Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

bugdust

John,
This is such a terrible loss. I too married my high school sweetheart 41 years ago and I can't imagine your grief. One thing for sure is you don't have to bear this sorrow alone, for God's grace will be sufficient. You will continue to be in my prayers my friend.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

fat olde elf

Very sorry.....She and I had a long chat at the pig roast including a review of Peru history. One of her main concerns was your health. Say your prayers.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

customsawyer

So sorry to hear this.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

slider

vick and I are very sorry for your loss john .we have both been through what you are trying to cope with .I must say you have many friends praying for you and your family .I know it must help
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!