iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone happen to notice who is the National Champion Basketball team?

Started by Haytrader, April 08, 2008, 12:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haytrader

Haytrader

beenthere

Noticed...and they made quite a comeback to tie the game and then win in overtime.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Roxie

I couldn't help but notice since they delayed David Letterman.

Congratulations, Kansas!   :)
Say when

Kansas

An awesome game, incredible comeback. I wonder what highway the state of kansas will name after mario chalmers? I also wonder if T Boone Picken's money will entice Bill Self to Oklahoma State. I heard they were dangling a 6 million dollar signing bonus in front of him.

Haytrader

Thats a lot of moola.............it would be hard to turn down.
We may have to pass the hat to come up with enough to keep him.

;D
Haytrader

DanG

Congrats to all you Kansans!  It sure feels good when your team brings home the bacon, don't it! 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pigman

Congrats to the Jayhawks. 8)  DanG, all you thing about is food. :D  They give a big trophy for winning , not bacon. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

OneWithWood

Congrats to the Jayhawks and other Kansans.

It is a good feeling for sure.  8) 8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Ron Scott

~Ron

Haytrader

We are mighty proud of our team.
The tournament was great with many good games from a lot of good teams.
I hate to see it end for the season BUT,

DanG proud of the JayHawks.
Behind 9 with just over two minutes and then tie it.
Overtime was ours with thier hot gun on the bench with five fouls and them tired.
Did I mention we are DanG proud of the Kansas JayHawks.

8) 8) 8) 8)
Haytrader

rbhunter

I hope that Self stays at KU. He is a good coach and recruiter. I am not a KU fan but like Self. I am a Wildcat fan. Also congradulations KU. I was glad to see him win it. He seems to be a class act. I did not care for the prior coach and was glad to see him go. Hopefully KSU will be able to make the games competitive in the future and of course win.

Self was a coach to be proud of during the tournament in the way he acted as well as his winning the tournament. I will admit I was worried that Memphis would win the final game.
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Thank You Sponsors!