iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

690 Miles Of Crazy

Started by Autocar, August 05, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Some of you might of heard of the 127 garage sales It's a state route that runs north to south thur western Ohio. I believe it runs from Michigan to Alabama Trucking logs today on 40/50 miles it was white knuckle later the day went. Parking on the white line then opening there doors into the traffic, pulling out and not looking making U turns and the towns I went thur it was a snail pase. Best thing it was a fall day very cool and life is good  ;D !
Bill

fishpharmer

Be safe out there Bill!  There is a similar event in that goes through Mississippi on Mother's Day called Antique Alley that ends in Virginia.  I know  what your talking about with the crazy drivers.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sandhills

Ya here in Nebraska it's called the junk jaunt, some people live for it, I hide from it  ;D.

mike_belben

Im on 127 right now.. Runs thru our town.  Glad it ends today.  Low bidders looking for just the right trinket they dont really need.
Praise The Lord

upnut

Next weekend is the "Hundred Mile Yard Sale" from New Buffalo to Detroit, plus race weekend at Michigan International Speedway. Traffic will be crazy along the US-12 corridor! Good time to take the back roads...

Scott B.
I did not fall, there was a GRAVITY SURGE!

WH_Conley

We have one here in Kentucky, The Route 60 Yard Sale. I stay off that route.
Bill

mills

Yeah, what gets me are the ones that are driving along at normal speed, lock up, check out a yard, and then drive on like nothing ever happen. Apparently they can't hear the tires squealing and all the cursing that's going on behind them. ::)

Thank You Sponsors!