iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The weather

Started by thecfarm, August 04, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Well, a 10,000 reply record for the book.
A cool,wet day.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mesquite buckeye

Warm with a chance for dead hurricane drippy drips. We'll take it. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Alcranb

Quote from: thecfarm on June 08, 2015, 06:09:03 PM
Well, a 10,000 reply record for the book.
A cool,wet day.
Kudos Ray  smiley_beertoast
28° on the bogs this morning. So much for global warming lol
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Buckshot00

85 and sunny here today.

SwampDonkey

Cold wet rain again, hasn't been warmer than mid 50's during any rain the last week or so. Some days 40's in the rain. Cukes all retreated underground. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

My cukes has not retreated,but they are not advancing either. ;D Looks to be a gloomy day. Rained in the night. Rained off and all all afternoon yesterday.I would expect the fog to leave us,but temps will be in the 60's. Heat is still on.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

We had a hot 90°+ yesterday, but a cooling rain this AM.  Summer is well on the way.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

70 and light rain from the dead hurricane. ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

curdog

Upper 70's right now and heading to the mid 80s today. We've been getting a good bit of rain the last few days. Usually around an inch or so a day. So I'm back to regular grass mowing. It had gotten dry and I was able to let it slide for a while, but not now. Should be in the 90s by the end of the week.

thecfarm

The heat is off. Sun is out bright,suppose to be in the 70's.

mesquite buckeye

Mid 90's with a tiny chance of a tiny thunderstorm. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

A flood of epic proportion yesterday. 0.15" :snowball:

346xp

sunny and low 80's today 8)

SwampDonkey

Showers and rain, sun poked out for a couple times late afternoon.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

98 yesterday 73 to day boy that felt good today 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

90 here the last two days with more on the way through Saturday. PLUS the humidity! >:(
I hate it when it gets over 70. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

I finished my saw job and got everything buttoned up before the sky opened up today.

I'll be carpentering/plumbing for the next couple of days.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mesquite buckeye

95 and sunny. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:

346xp

sunny and mid 70's today! I guess I better mow before we get more rain tonite 8)

SwampDonkey

Thundershowers all morning and late afternoon. Was 82 when the sun came out, and them deer flies are swarming hot now. :D :D

mesquite buckeye

No me gusta moscas de los venados. >:( >:( >:(

Ken

Quote from: SwampDonkey on June 11, 2015, 05:33:46 PM
Was 82 when the sun came out, and them deer flies are swarming hot now. :D :D

I'll wager that they are only going to get a lot worse.  Hate them buggers. 
Lots of toys for working in the bush

clww

74 degrees this morning at 7:00, rising to 93 at 5:00 when we knocked off work. Supposed to be hotter tomorrow and then 97 on Saturday. >:( Way too hot for June.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jim_Rogers

Today was an umbrella day for sure:

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

SwampDonkey

80'ish low humidity, nice breeze blowing. Deer flies can't get no worst than they are. :D

curdog

Been ranging from low to upper 80s,just depending on if you're standing where it rained or not. But the humidity is through the roof. It was miserable this afternoon, and there is a few more months of hot >:(

Thank You Sponsors!