iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a couple pics

Started by Stephen Alford, June 01, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North River Energy

Nice photers.  Thanks for sharing.
Was thinking at first that cart was a larger bar-b-q...
Got a 'before' picture on the otter/bver thingy?

Stephen Alford

You are welcome sprucebunny.  Great to be in Jeffs home where you share what you have and it is enough.  :)
   Lopet those cart pics almost made their way unto your bucket list post.  :D  The wheels were throw away rear tires from old lawnmowers. Just needed a piece of angle iron to break the bead and add a tube. Carries up real well. May be a bad year for firewood, with the price of oil still in decline.
   Thanks for the chuckle Ed_K.  Sous chef can be a tough gig. It is all about communication...communication... communication.  ;)
   Sorry no pics of before NRE.  "The otter/beaver thingie" ... I like it !!!  Just messing with the grinders. Wondered how they would do on a piece of Yellow Birch. Zip cuts,grinding and wire attachments. Oh and SMOKE lots of SMOKE.  :D
Late night , trying to get things tidied up before the next big storm.  Stay Safe.

logon

lopet

Quote from: Stephen Alford on January 25, 2015, 08:41:34 PM
  May be a bad year for firewood, with the price of oil still in decline.

Yes, I think it's going to be a interesting year.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

beenthere

Stephen
What pray tell would that pic be that you posted last ??
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

North River Energy

Did I guess wrong?  Is it really a snapping turtle w/severe sinus congestion?

Case of Avian few...:

Stephen Alford

....Awwwww....  Foul Play....  I'll go with flat bread and Mayo    8)  :D

Beenthere that would be what I call "just the end of a long day" ; it was the view from the loader perch of the last load. The wind and snow had begun ,the lunch long gone and heading home.  :)
logon

Brian w

This is a few pics from summer. Been to wet to do much lately.

gaproperty

Quote from: Stephen Alford on January 26, 2015, 06:59:56 AM
....Awwwww....  Foul Play....  I'll go with flat bread and Mayo    8)  :D

Beenthere that would be what I call "just the end of a long day" ; it was the view from the loader perch of the last load. The wind and snow had begun ,the lunch long gone and heading home.  :)
Nova Scotia/ NewBrunswick here.  Man I am behind on next years firewood production .  Hope all is well in PEI
Ray
lostcaper.com
youtube.com/c/LostCaper

Stephen Alford

All is well, just prepin for the holiday. Enjoying your stories and pics.

One of the highlights of 2018 was I got to meet Mr & Mrs Snowstorm. It was the first time I have actually meet any FF members.  I guess you folks are ...."REAL"   :D      Would like to thank Jeff his family ,admins and all you folks who take time to post.

Wanted to share a favorite Christmas tune...Merry Christmas

Johnny Reid - Winter Star - YouTube
logon

snowstorm

i would have liked to stay a little longer stephen. but someone said it was time to go. we did take the ferry back to ns. round trip it was close to a thousand miles

Thank You Sponsors!