iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Helmet

Started by horselogger50, September 09, 2013, 11:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slack ma girdle

Plastic Helmets should be replaced every 5 years, or 3 years from purchase, which ever date runs out first (UK rules). You can get hygiene kits for your muffs, which means you only have to replace the squishy bits. Also you can get muffs with different Db rating, i always go for the higher ones, as my hearing is very important to me.
I can spot a tree at 100 yards

Holmes

To all... If you take a hit on your helmet are you going to wish you had replaced your old helmet? $50 could be a small price to pay for your future.
Think like a farmer.

Joe Perkins

Quote from: Parafiddle on September 10, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
I have a Husqvarna helmet with face shield and ear protectors as well and really like it.  The ea protectors seal well to my head but also can be snapped outward in order to hear somebody talking to me without taking the helmet off or moving them out of position.  When I'm done, they snap back against my head.  There is slight positive pressure to keep a good seal but it doesn't cause me any discomfort.  Also came with a plastic neck cover that keeps moisture or pine needles from falling down the back of my neck.  Forgot to mention - I wear prescription glasses and have had no problems with the face shield getting in the way.  Works very well protecting my face from branches and chips.  Definitely recommend it!  :)
Does this chainsaw will be good for beginners?

Thank You Sponsors!