iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The adventure begins..........

Started by Misfit, August 30, 2012, 09:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misfit

Property is going on the market next week. Furniture is stored until we get a new address. Pulling out Saturday morning. Next stop, Colorado Springs. We'll be living in our RV for the winter with a (currently) 8 month old Chocolate Lab. That should be interesting.

Phone and internet are being disconnected tomorrow so I won't be able to check in for a while. Read all about you later.  ;D
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

fuzzybear

Have a safe trip!!! hear from you soon.
FB
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

Magicman

I wish for you a safe and happy journey, not only building memories, but also enjoying them.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

and I hope it ends well.  ;D  Have a safe happy trip.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DanG

Well I'll be hornswaggled!  We drug around and never did get to meet, even if we were almost next door.  One of these days, maybe I'll learn not to procrastinate about things like that. :-\

Good luck, Wally!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

DouginUtah

Just a suggestion...

I bet your trip would be more enjoyable if you postponed it for three days--avoiding Labor Day traffic.

I realize there may be other considerations.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

WmFritz

The Aspens will be turning in a few weeks... the Elk will be bugling... I so envy you.  :-[

Enjoy Your trip and Happy Trails 8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Thank You Sponsors!