iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Cherry Valley Outdoor Games

Started by Mountaynman, March 12, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountaynman

Hello all here to invite one and all to an event we have been doing for several years in different venues and have now found a home and expanded the event

First the core of the event is the Northeast STIHL series lumberjack qualifier to send the top 4 men to the finals from the northeast
Second the 1st ever womens Stihl series national finals
Third a pro-am jackand jill competition featuring 60 men and women from around the northeast
We are also having a professional log loading competition on Saturday and Sunday with at least $500 to win payout to top 10 competitiors
BBQ competition, CornHole tournament , archery shoot and much more

Camping available at several local campgrounds

Hope to see some of you there testing your skills on the loader to help support logaload for kids

Family friendly environment BYOB cooler and lawn chairs
Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

breederman

Together we got this !

Mountaynman

Sorry bout that June 16-18th right in Cherry Valley ny bub

Also wanted to Say the entry form for the logloading competition will be up on the Facebook page shortly

Just search Cherry Valley Outdoor Games on Facebook and you will find it

Mountaynman

roster for the woodchoppin is full top 8 men in the NE for the qualifier also the top 30 women in the country for the first ever womens national finals and 60 men and women for the open competition.

need some more competitiors for the loader competition 100% payback should be 1000 to win gonna pay top 10 out pm me for any more info needed

Mountaynman

still looking for competitiors for the loader comp need a full roster to have a good payout fellas shaping up to be a great wknd hope to see some on you there will be running the loader competition

Mountaynman

we are ready for the show still need some more loader operators look forward to meeting some of you there I will be running the loader competition gonna be a great family fun wknd

Mountaynman

ok not getting much feed back on the events page big event this wknd in CV NY huge woodchoppin event famiy friendly bring the kids woman chairs and the cooler of beer 3 days still need more log loader operators for contest LOGALOAD for kids look at the CV OUTDOOR Games facebook page for more info I'm running the loader competition 140 woodchoppers gonna be 5 hotsaws running at once on the stage we built that will be nuts

BargeMonkey

As much as I should be in the woods all day working I'm going to try and make it, I know a bunch of other guys are going. 👍

Mountaynman

That's awesome Barge look forward to meetin some of the guys on here ill be around the loader competition all day we will not run it during the pro qualifier sat afternoon from 4-7 sunday nite will be nuts we built an 80 ft stage gonna run 5 hot saws at once the sound should be crazy the amount of effort from this community to pull this event off was awesome just like small town America has always been raffles for saws 50/50's and lots of giveaways from vendors should be something for everyone

off to the woods

BargeMonkey

Your name came up last night when I was in Glens Falls/  Hadley ny picking up this firewood bundler, it's a small world. Justin says Saturday is the best day to go. I believe some of the guys from out Boonville way are going.

petefrom bearswamp

Cherry Valley Eh?
Know scary county pretty well.
My great granddad was born there but I have only been there once (born in Schenectady lived in Delanson)
Sounds like a more intimate event than the Booneville one
I f I didnt have other Father's day week end plans I would like to attend to meet you fellows.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Mountaynman

got the loader all set kleis equipment brought us down a brand new barko 295 for the show great guy look forward to seeing some of you there Barge you must have got that off josh seen he was sellin one good man did a lot of truckin for me when I worked for cat hope to see you there

Oliver05262

I'm gonna keep putting the charm on my wife, 'cause I'd like to go Sunday. Hey, it's closer to us than the Essex Junction show....BUT I already drug her to Bloomsburg when we went out to Ohio to see our daughter.

Hope to be there. Is the log loader competition on Sunday?
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

timberjack 240a

Sounds like almost as much fun as work. I think I'll skip a day in the woods for this.
When all else fails, cut it and see what happens.
2016 kenworth t800, rotobec elite, timberjack 240a, deere 450j, kobelco 70sr, mahindra 4035, to many saws to count

Mountaynman

everything is all set made a couple test runs tday to get an idea on time hope to see some of you there should be a great wknd

Mountaynman

Gonna be the fathers day wknd again this year we had over 5000 people there last year more vendors have interest and more woodchoppers from around the world was voted among the best open shows in the country last year

Hope to some of you there

Thank You Sponsors!