iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone know where I can get some strong planks like this ?

Started by Kbeitz, December 08, 2015, 07:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Magicman

:o  I will furnish the planks if you will bring your truck.   ;D 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Kbeitz

Quote from: Magicman on December 08, 2015, 07:49:30 AM
:o  I will furnish the planks if you will bring your truck.   ;D

Ahaa.... But who's driving ???
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

justallan1

sandhills

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

rjwoelk

I would like to see the video of them getting lined up on the planks, the dock dont look wide enough to make the turn.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Chuck White

Quote from: rjwoelk on December 08, 2015, 11:08:40 AM
I would like to see the video of them getting lined up on the planks, the dock dont look wide enough to make the turn.

That's what I was thinking, that dock looks very narrow!

I'll bet a 3X12 Elm would hold, but I'm with Lynn though, let the goat drive!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Bruno of NH

The old timers say flexing is good . When not flexing bad . :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Bruno of NH on December 08, 2015, 07:01:51 PM
The old timers say flexing is good . When not flexing bad . :)

I remember going up a wooden ladder for a Mason I worked for, and waiting for it to break  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

And you hoped the wooden ladder didn't have dry rot inside :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

customsawyer

There is a fine line between brave and stupid. Make sure which side you are standing on.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!