iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

time off in Monson Maine

Started by bull, May 22, 2008, 12:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Taking Memorial day weekend off and heading for Monson Maine.
heading to camp for quiet and the call of the loon....

isawlogs

Have a nice one Bull  "hope that the loons will make themselves heard"
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

bull

Thanks, first trip since I did in my leg,in 2004.....
I think the wife would have taken care of my other leg if I didn't take the time off...
Hope to meet Grassy*(Cindy)* and Dave while in Monson !!!

Mooseherder

I'll be about 10 days behind you and a skidder with chains on couldn't hold me back from going. :D ;D :)

mad dog

Don't forget fly dope, they have been terrible here,might still find some fiddleheads,I'm about 15 miles from You.  Becareful if You go on Quimby land !
mad dog 78 acres,pasqualli tractor,L-15 woodmiser

bull

Mad dog we have 70 acres of our own,.... Ms. Quimby can fry ice, Last I remember she bought a couple house in Monson Center and bulldozed them... real preservationist...
I read an article today in the portland hearld or the bangor daily stating she was a self made millionaire, What a crock of BS,,,, She gave Bert of Bert's Bee's of Maine a little enjoyment and then inhereted his millions when he died!!!! And then went on the preservationist kick to impress some other earthy crunchy NIMBY who we do npt have a name for... Things come and go hopefully she will to.....

Mooseherder

If she is the same person who bought around Baxter State park and is kicking off the lease holders who have been looking after and living off the land DanG her.  She is kickin' off a 93 year old man.
Yep...I just looked it up...it's her!!

http://bangornews.com/news/t/penobscot.aspx?articleid=164689&zoneid=183

bull

mad dog

I live in Williamsburg, last year the land that borders Us came up for sale I walked it,came home and said to my wife "its been cut really hard" she replied "do know how mad your going to be at yourself if you don't buy any and quimby buys it? So we bought 35 acres ,my neighbors also bought some but there is still around 4000 acres,that almost a done deal that it its going to be quimbys
mad dog 78 acres,pasqualli tractor,L-15 woodmiser

bull

Time to work on local zoning bylaws, and tax the $hi7 out of land that is not helping the community..... Mandatory trail use with a tax savings etc...... There are many ways to skin a cat....
The state Gov't is only looking at the size of her bank account not the actual use of her money toward the betterment of the state.... The Greed blinders are on, Her money is only being used to buy votes, not to better the community or the state... The worst part of this story is Old Bert is probably Rolling over in his grave.....

MrMoo

Enjoy your time of. Make sure you feed the black flies well

Thank You Sponsors!