iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tracks in the snow

Started by 51cub, March 17, 2020, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

51cub

A short walk this morning after just enough snow to track a cat got me these pictures

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

sprucebunny

I really enjoy tracks in the snow. I want to know what they are and where they went. Mostly it's the neighbor's cats but the other morning there were fresh dog tracks of some kind. The toes were very pronounced and several tracks seemed to have more foot like a bear would but after following them to some softer snow I decided they were just a dog. At least it provided a few minutes of entertainment.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

51cub

I do the same thing. I have to start paying more attention to them. The one set especially. I'm sure they're rabbit tracks, but you can cover them with a dime
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

sprucebunny

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

beav

Squirrels was my guess also

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!