iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I write this with a tear in my eye.........

Started by Woodhauler, May 30, 2013, 02:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Lost my mother tonite at 12:06 am. May she breath easy where she is now. She had a hard 5 or 6 years, bad heart and on oxygen all the time. I am off to haul wood to clear my head;. :(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Howdy

I am so sorry to hear of you heart breaking news. 
You will be in my Prayers.  May you find peace and comfort knowing she no longer suffers on this earth.

Roger2561

So sorry to hear of the loss of your mom.  Prayers and condolences to you and your family.   Roger
Roger

MJD

WDH

My condolences to you Woodhauler.  Nothing like losing your Mom.  I am sorry to hear this news.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WH_Conley

Bill

thecfarm

So sorry to hear of the sad news. You will be in my thoughts.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Sorry for your loss. Its tough when you lose a parent.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ellmoe

So sorry about your loss. My prayers are with you.
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Riggs

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Andy White

Woodhauler
Sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family.Remember always the good things that she was.
Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

clww

Your family will be in my prayers. Truly sorry for your loss.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Hang in there Woodhauler....I've been there. It's a slow process but things will get easier. Your Mom will always be with you.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Our condolences go out to you and your family, Woodhauler!

Losing a Mom is one of the toughest obstacles in life!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

isawlogs

So sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my condolences.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

mad murdock

Sorry for your loss, the passing of loved ones is always hard. There is much hope in the knowledge that the sting of death is not permanent, there is One who took that away for all of us. Rest assured that she is happily with long left loved ones and will be there waiting for your return. She will ever be close as she gave you a part of her as you are your mothers son.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

ely

your family has my condolences, thanks for sharing with your other family too, prayers help.

240b

PC-Urban-Sawyer

My thoughts and prayers for you and your family in this time of loss.

Herb

Den Socling

It's always tragic to lose a loved one. And mothers are special. Try to remember, at least, that her suffering has ended. You and yours have our condolences.

Andy White

Woodhauler
After the passing of my dad, a really close friend told me a small story that helped me thru the roughest time, and made me smile.
"As you stand on lifes stormy shore saying goodbye, your Mom is standing on the other shore saying Here He Comes! That reunion is forever!    Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

sandhills

Thoughts and prayers from here as well, very sorry to hear this.

Ernie

It's only temporary, she is waiting for you to meet again.  That doesn't make the loss any easier right now but you will find comfort as time passes.  Jan and I hold you in our prayers.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

justallan1

I am very sorry for you and your families loss. I think the worst pain I've ever felt was when I lost my foster mom, but I know she is with God in heaven right now, with her husband and more than likely has found herself a baby to hold and rock to sleep, because that's who she is.

Allan

Thank You Sponsors!