iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to the forum

Started by Chevy2, September 08, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy2

Wow! So much great info that I have read so far and still have so much more to read. I look forward to learning more so that I can continue on with the the project that I have chosen to "take on". 
Eph 6:11

thecfarm

Welcome to the forum.
And the project is...??
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chevy2

Having an excess number (approx 40) of long leaf pine and a friend that runs a saw mill, I was going to have some standard dimensional lumber cut to use for a larger work shop. But after running across thetradesman and great plains craftsman I have decided to go for a timber frame build. 

I'm in the process of using the calculating apps here on the forum to come up with my cut list. So far, I have had to make only a few minor changes based off of the information that I have received from the app(s). GREAT tools to have to start my project. I thank thetradesman channel for recommending this sight.

Roxie

Glad to meet you.  I like your Avatar.  :)
Say when

Chevy2

Nice to meet you too and Thanks. I wish I could take credit for the avatar but, it's just a wallpaper that I have on my cell phone. I'll change it some time down the road. Right now I'm to busy reading the forums and utilizing the calculating apps. 

Texas Ranger

Welcome, Chevy2, what Roxie said.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Chevy2

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Chevy2! 
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chevy2

Thank You Sponsors!