firewood processor

Started by rebel, September 19, 2014, 03:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

my homemade firewood processor

rebel

my homemade firewood processor

beenthere

I see you have some pics in your gallery... that is good. Now if you go back to your first post and click "modify", and then click on the line under the box that says "Click here to add Photos to post" you will see where you can go to your gallery, click on the pic you want to post, and when it comes up in another window, SCROLL down a bit where it shows what to do to post it.
And then click "Preview" to see what it is going to look like, and when the way you want it, click the "Post" button.
Wahlah!!
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

rebel

thecfarm

rebel,welcome to the forum. That looks like a weapon! How long is that blade? How many hp does it has?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Hilltop366

Welcome rebel, that is a serious looking processor.

rebel

32 hp 3 cyl diesel 3 in line hyd pumps 53 ins bar automatic splitter on processor auto return on secondary splitter 12 ton hyd winch

Compensation

Can I borrow it?  :D Nice, welcome to the forum. 8)
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

thecfarm

Thanks for the info. That is a wicked crooked piece of wood. I can't call it log.   :D  My Father use to say,that tree is so crooked,it won't even make straight smoke.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rebel

jcl

That's one long bar I'd  hate to sharpen that chain bye hand.  Nice processior Rebel
New Holland Tc45d
jonsered cs 2159
CB. Maxim
block buster   processor

dave_dj1

rebel that's a nice setup!
What size ram and pump are you using for the splitter?
dave

Stroover

What!!! Now isn't THAT just tha cat's meow! Did you rig that yourself, or can you buy them? How long does the saw go before you need to sharpen it (I'm assuming pretty much the same as a regular chain saw?), and HOW do you sharpen it? (same way as a regular chain saw???).  I wouldn't mind getting my paws on one of those!  Nice!!!
When my time is up, I want to hit the ground like a spent shell!

thecfarm

Stroover,welcome to the forum.

ckhenshaw4

Getting TOO old to "man handle" wood anymore. Looking at building a firewood processor.

Thank You Sponsors!