iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Road Trip SC

Started by Stephen1, August 30, 2019, 12:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

We needed to get away for a few days before the busy season for both of us.
I had a an AIRBNB credit so we picked Hilton Head to be on the ocean. We have stayed a couple of times now and really like the place. Quiet, miles of beach and TIKI bar for cocktail hour with live music.
We are on the I79 corridor and will be heading home with a relaxed drive next week. Might even have time to see some sawmills.

Gooing thru WV today, just love the mountains.

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

btulloh

Have a safe trip and a good vacation.  Are you going to visit any of the notable FF members during your travels?  

I hope Mr. Dorian doesn't come up the coast and spoil your fun.  Too early to tell where it's going, but it's never too early for the news people to start predicting widespread disaster.  
HM126

Stephen1

Yes they do like to hype it up.
We always like to visit. See what happens and who we are close to
We did not really know we were doing this trip untill a few days ago. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

WV Sawmiller

Be sure to stop and spend money in WV going and coming. :D Hope you have a great time. I was stationed at Parris Island and we lived in Beaufort when the daughter was born 39 years ago. I have fond memories of that area and try to forget the sand flies and skeeters. ;)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

samandothers

Looks like Dorian may want to visit.  Hope you have safe travels and a good time! 

Thank You Sponsors!