iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dodge City Days

Started by Haytrader, July 26, 2003, 04:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haytrader

Last night was the "kick off" for Dodge City Days, a week and a half of tourist trappin events.
We went to see Tracy Lawrence, Mark Chestnut, and Joe Diffey. What a show those boys put on. They had it at the Roundup Arena and was the biggest crowd I had ever seen there.
Got home about 1 and gettin ready to go bale at 6. This didn't use to be a big deal but I'll bet a nap will be required after lunch.   :)
Haytrader

Mark M

That sounds like a good time Haytrader.

Speaking of shows - my wife, daughter, son, and I went up to the state fair in Minot on Thursday. Alan Jackson played a concert and really put on a good show. My wife and daughter had to pay $30 bucks each but my son and I got to see it for free. Course the girls were standing about 8 feet from the stage and could see a little better than we could peeking through the fence 100 yards back  :D

Haytrader

Mark, I saw some of those rich people in front of me last night. My wife paid $16 a peice for our tickets so I imagine the ones up front paid like your gals did. At the end of the show there were a few bras tossed on stage. Did yer gals come back missin anything?

:o  :o
Haytrader

Thank You Sponsors!