iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

couple pics... post what your currently cutting

Started by RunningRoot, January 27, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

ehp

I just made a gallery of just 1 picture but I'm having abit of trouble posting it , my computer software seems to be fighting with this software . I got lots of pics just needs to figure out how I can post easy

celliott

Quote from: ehp on June 25, 2015, 07:24:09 PM
I just made a gallery of just 1 picture but I'm having abit of trouble posting it , my computer software seems to be fighting with this software . I got lots of pics just needs to figure out how I can post easy

ehp, if you got it into the gallery, that's the hard part.
So, go to your gallery, and the photo you want to post. Scroll down and there is a button for "insert image in post" or you can copy\paste the url.
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

g_man

That looks like a great woods tractor Ed. I like the way it sets. You seem to be dryer down there than we are up north. Been in the grease the hole month up here and more rain this weekend. If you are like me the same hillside gets steeper and steeper with every trip up. Didn't used to be that way. That's a nice days work if you ask me.

ehp

ehp

ehp

ehp

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

ehp

Puffergas

Never seen walnut like that around here... Wow..

Jeff
Jeff
Somewhere 20 miles south of Lake Erie.

GEHL 5624 skid steer, Trojan 114, Timberjack 225D, D&L SB1020 mill, Steiger Bearcat II

ehp

ehp

hackberry jake

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

so il logger

Nice looking timber... and a good job cutting it, that is some wierd looking walnut though. The bark don't even look like that here. And the walnut wood is waaay darker here. One of the pic's looks like some  white oak and some hard maple.

so il logger

Oh and I see some red oak, or around here that is what it is. DanG good looking logs

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

ehp

ehp

ehp

ehp

ehp

thechknhwk

The fella in the green shirt is serious about logging. :D :D

ehp

Maine logger88

That's some nice looking wood! How many bdft are you averaging per tree?
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

Thank You Sponsors!