pressure cooker that came off the Mayflower

Started by thecfarm, August 11, 2015, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Came off the Mayflower,meaning old,mighty old. Old saying.
Some may know I work in a hardware ware store. In come this women,that almost came on the Mayflower with a cover to a pressure cooker. Wanted to know if I had a gauge. Well I told her,I might have a gauge,but you might not be able to get the old one out. She told me she could not do it anyhow. I got a thinking about blue creeper. I told her I could take it home and put some on it and let it sit and I could see what happens. Told her I might break if off. She said,no good the way it is,so no harm if it does. Well she will be some glad to see I got it off. Blue Creeper to the rescue again.I put some on for 2 nights and tapped it a little each time. Tonight I thought I would put a wrench on to. Off it came.

As you can see the top and the gauge is an oldie.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Ray,

That is what I call customer service, my friend. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Tam-i-am

Ray

that is some customer service!  Just think how much easier it would have been if your employer carried Bluecreeper. 
Who should I contact? ;D

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

I sure did mention about having it. If we could get it through the dealers we use,I could just about say for sure we would get it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79