iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Routed Signs for Northern Michigan Firewood Products

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, September 03, 2014, 07:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Forum member Ed, AKA Glassman_48 who owns Northern Michigan Firewood Products commissioned me to do these three signs. The strings in the tennis rackets are hand carved using a nice sharp v grove carving tool, then hand painted in white.

As always, 5% gladly donated to forum on all business that comes through forum
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

glassman_48

fred,
Thanks for posting the picture, I really like the signs you made me.  My dad and stepmom (jo) are really gonna like their sign.  Going to put it up over the entry door for them.  I will get my son to take a picture with his cell phone and see if he can help me put it on here.

thanks again fred,,,,,,,Ed

Busy Beaver Lumber

Your welcome Ed. Was a pleasure to make them for you. The signs always mean more to me when I know the history behind why the sign is so special to the customer that orders them. Glad to be a part of making Mom and Dad happy.

Fred
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

glassman_48

Fred,
I received the signs today.  You REALLY did a nice job.  Going to try to get my son to take a picture of my dad and stepmom when they see the sign with their name on it above the door.  And post it in here if we can figure out how.  Dad has driven out to the property almost every day watching our progress on the building etc.    Thanks again,,,,,,,,,Ed Norman

Busy Beaver Lumber

Ed.

So glad you like them. By the way, I need to order a few aircraft nuts for the stretch wrap tensioning assembly from you.

Fred
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Thank You Sponsors!